Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Theme Production, will collect and use your personal data for event booking purposes. This can be for badge making, rooming lists, dinners, meeting lists, hospitality tickets, children parties and anything else that you as the client require us to use the data within the services we provide to you.
Why does Theme Production need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with our event services we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and also event booking services, related in 2.2. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of privacy.
Theme Production does not partake in any marketing activities for us therefore your data will not be used for any marketing purposes.
Will Theme Production share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Theme Production for the purpose of the service we are providing you. Your personal data will only be passed onto a third party at your request, unless we are legally required to do otherwise. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely and to use them only for the purpose that we provide them with in order to fulfil our service to you. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line GDPR procedures as will we.
How will Theme Production use the personal data it collects about me?
Theme Production will process the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Theme Production is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Theme Production contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Only under the circumstance of you wanting to book our services or if you have previously used our services on a regular basis and we contact you within a reasonable time in relation to your business cycle with us will we contact you.
Can I find out the personal data that Theme Production holds about me?
Theme Production at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Theme Production does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the person responsible for GDPR within Theme Production.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Theme Production or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Contact details of the Data protection representative
|Contact Name:||Sara Taylor|
|Address line 1:||7 Hedsor View|
|Address line 2:||Station Road|
|Address line 3:||Cookham|
|Address line 4:||Berkshire|
|Address line 5:||SL6 9BX|
|Telephone:||+44 1628 526 782|